Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! Resolutions, Goals and Dreams!

We have officially rang in 2012!! For many people this means new beginnings, and a fresh start. So what are you going to accomplish in 2012? Get Organized, loose weight, live a healthier lifestyle, get out of debt, find a new job?

Whatever your goals are for 2012, I wish you all the luck in reaching them.

Today, I am writing some of my New Years goals for everyone to see. I have read that declaring, and sharing your dreams and help you become more committed to them. So hear goes:

1) Become a Tupperware Director by May 2012
2) Organize and Paint my house
3) Pay an additional $1500 on my Student Loans this year
4) Earn a trip to Europe
5) Become more crafty - I want to learn how to knit more than a scarf. (Which is the extent of my knitting talent).
6) Run a 5K
7) Loose the 10 pounds I have put on in my newlywed bliss!

Of course I know these can change and be altered with every new day, week and month throughout the year.

Good luck to you in 2012

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck Allie! You are a determined lady and I have full confidence you can pull off all of those!!

    ReplyDelete